2 lb Ground Beef
2 T Beef Rub
½ c Manchego Cheese
3 oz Maitake Mushrooms, stems removed
1 T Shallots, finely chopped
1 t Garlic, minced
1 T Vegetable Oil
- Heat grill to medium.
- Mix ground beef and Mr. Bar-B-Q® Bangin’ Beef Rub in a bowl until well combined.
- Split beef into 8 even sized balls.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium high heat and add the vegetable oil.
- When oil is hot, add the shallot and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms. Sauté the mushrooms, garlic, and shallots for 3 minutes and set aside to cool
- Once mushrooms have cooled to room temperature, place on a cutting board and rough chop.
- Now, mix with the manchego cheese.
- Place one of the beef balls inside the Mr. Bar-B-Q Burger Press.
- Using the stuffing part of the press, push down until a well is formed.
- Place 1 tbsp of the mushroom mixture inside the well of each burger and spread evenly.
- Put another of the beef balls on top and using the presser, push down to flatten into hamburger shape.
- Remove the burger from the press and pinch the edges to seal.
- Repeat process until you have 4 stuffed burgers.
- Brush a little oil on each side of the burgers and place into burger basket.
- Cook until cheese is melted.
Created by: Stuart & Co • Handcrafted in Brooklyn