Makes: TBD servings
Prep Time: TBD minutes
Cook Time: TBD minutes
1 Med Zucchini, sliced lengthwise
1 Med Yellow Squash, sliced lengthwise
1 pint Grape Tomatoes, sliced into rings
1 Sm Red Onion, diced small
1 12 in. Baguette, sliced ½ in. thick
1 c Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Brush the slices of zucchini and squash with oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Dip each slice of baguette about halfway into the remaining olive oil, then place on a plate oil side up.
- Place a Mr. Bar-B-Q Dual Sided Non-Stick Grill Topper on the grill until it’s hot.
- Lay slices of the zucchini and squash across the grill side. Cook for 2 minutes on each side and then set aside.
- Place the slices of baguette oil side down on the flat side and toast until golden brown.
- Once all the zucchini and squash have been grilled, lay the slices on a cutting board and cut into thin strips. Then put all the strips into a mixing bowl. Add the diced onion, a little olive oil and season again if necessary.
- Place small mounds of the squash mixture on each of the crostinis and garnish with some of the tomato rings.
Created by: Stuart & CO • Handcrafted in Brooklyn