Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 – 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 – 20 minutes
- 2 lb Golden Creamer or Red Bliss Potatoes
- 1/2 c Finely Ground Cornmeal
- 1 t Grated Parmesan
- 1 t Rosemary Leaves (fresh or dried)
- 1 t Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 t Kosher Salt
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat.
- Cut all the potatoes in halves or quarters and place in a pot of cold water with the salt. Bring potatoes to a boil, then simmer for 3 minutes and strain.
- Mix the cornmeal, grated parmesan, rosemary, and salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Place a Mr. Bar-B-Q Non-Stick Grill Topper on the grill to heat up.
- Once potatoes are well drained, toss them in the cornmeal mixture.
- When the grill topper is hot, brush it with the olive oil and spread the potatoes on it in an even layer.
- Cook until potatoes are golden brown and tender all the way through.
Created by Stuart & Company