Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 45 minutes – 3 hours
Cook Time: 15 minutes
3 beef shoulder top blade steaks (flat iron) (about 8 oz each)
1/3 c drained oil-packed sundried tomatoes with herbs
3⁄4 c prepared blue cheese dressing
1⁄4 t pepper
4 slices ready-to-serve bacon
1 pkg (10 oz) mixed salad greens (about 8 c)
2 medium avacados, diced
3⁄4 c grape tomatoes, cut in half
2 hard cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
1/3 c sundried tomato oil
2 T prepared blue cheese dressing
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl.
- Place beef steaks and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn steaks to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Meanwhile place sundried tomatoes in food processor container. Cover; process until minced.
- Combine sundried tomatoes, 3/4 c dressing and pepper in small bowl.Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grid and grill covered to desired doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile microwave bacon on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds or until heated; break into pieces.
- Carve steaks into slices. Arrange salad greens on large serving platter. Arrange steak slices, avocados, grape tomatoes, bacon pieces and eggs in rows over greens.
- Serve with dressing.