Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 1 1/2 hours
Cook Time: 10 minutes
4 slices fresh pineapple
1 1/2 T honey
2 T cherry brandy
1 t lemon juice
- To Marinate:
- Combine honey, brandy and lemon juice in a nonporous glass dish or bowl.
- Mix together and add pineapple; coat well with marinade mixture.
- Cover dish and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove pineapple from dish or bowl, discarding any leftover marinade.
- Place pineapple wedges directly on rack or in a basket.
- Grill for about 10 minutes, turning, until pineapple is hot and caramelized.