Makes: 1 serving
8 oz piece of Salmon
1 T Garlic
1⁄2 c Soy
1 t Green onion
1 T Lime juice
Ginger, to taste
1 c Honey
1⁄4 c Soy
Dash of Sriracha
- Marinate salmon with crushed garlic, soy, green onion, ginger and lime juice for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from marinade and place on the griddle or grill skin side down over medium heat.
- Grill until salmon just starts to flake.
- Add honey, soy, and Sriracha together and mix. Place in a squirt bottle or use a basting brush.
- Drizzle sauce over the salmon and top with green onion.
Brought to you by: Operation BBQ Relief