Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6-8 minutes
4 Flour tortillas
1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1 c apricot preserves (or use raspberries, strawberries, etc.)
- Heat a heavy griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in the skillet or on a griddle.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cheese over half of the tortilla.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the preserves over the cheese.
- Sprinkle another tablespoon of cheese over the preserves.
- Repeat for all tortillas. Fold each in half and cook over it over medium heat for 3-4 minutes per side or until browned and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and drizzle with melted milk chocolate.