2 lb Boneless Pork Loin, Butter flied
1 lb Spinach, Picked and Washed
1/2 c Shredded Swiss Cheese
4 cloves Roasted Garlic
1/4 c White Wine
2 T Pork Rub
1 T Vegetable or Olive Oil
1/2 c Stuart & Co. Bitchin’ BBQ Sauce
- Pre heat grill on medium heat.
- Lay pork loin on skin side on cutting board and open fully.
- Season inside with salt, pepper, and 1 tbsp. of the Pork Rub.
- Spread the shredded Swiss cheese across the middle flap in one even layer.
- Heat a pan big enough to gold the spinach.
- When pan is hot, add the vegetable or olive oil.
- When oil starts to shimmer, add the roasted garlic and spinach, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- When spinach starts to wilt, add the white wine and keep cooking spinach until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Drain the cooked spinach in a colander to remove any excess liquid.
- Once the spinach has drained, spread it on top of the Swiss cheese in an even layer.
- Close the flaps of the pork loin, then brush the top with BBQ sauce.
- Flip the pork over and brush the backside with BBQ sauce.
- Tie the pork with butcher twine to hold the shape and place in the Mr. Bar-B-Q Flip Basket skin side down.
- Close the lid and lock into place.
- Place the basket on the grill and cook about 10-15 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature of the pork is at least 145 degrees.
- Remove pork from basket and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Created by Stuart & Co • Handcrafted in Brooklyn