Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 2 – 4 hours
Cook Time: 12 minutes
2 lb salmon fillets (cut into 1/2 lb portions)
Ginger teriyaki (thick) marinade
2 t ground ginger
- Place salmon in a coverable dish.
- Cover salmon with ginger marinade
- Pat on top of each fillet 1/2 tsp of ground ginger (more if desired)
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and white pepper.
- Let the marinade do it’s magic in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Lightly cover bottom of 9 x 13 pan with olive oil.
- Preheat grill.
- Place salmon in grill and set timer for 12 minutes.
- After the 12 minutes – the salmon will have a dark crusted glaze.
- Remove from pan and serve.