Makes: 1 serving
Prep Time: 10 – 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 – 40 minutes
- 4 8 oz. Portions of Pizza Dough
- 1 15 oz. Container of Ricotta Cheese
- 1 lb Fresh Mozzarella, shredded or diced
- 1/4 lb Prosciutto di Parma, torn into pieces
- 1 c Peas, fresh or frozen
- 2 oz Pea Tendrils (optional)
- 3 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 T Cornmeal for dusting
- 2 T All Purpose Flour
- Heat grill to medium.
- Place a Mr. Bar-B-Q Pizza Stone on the grill to heat.
- Dust the surface with flour and roll out each ball of pizza dough to desired shape. Do not make larger than your pizza spatula. Brush the dough with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Place small balls of ricotta cheese around the dough about ½ in. apart. Spread the fresh mozzarella around the open spaces.
- Once you have placed the cheeses and the stone is hot, sprinkle some of the corn meal on the stone your pizza spatula.
- Slide the spatula under one of the pizzas and then shimmy it onto the stone. Rotate the pizza every 5 minutes until cheese is melted and dough is golden brown.
- Once the pizza is ready, use the spatula to remove it from the stone and place on a cutting board. Sprinkle the top with the peas, pea tendrils, and prosciutto.
- Let the pizza cool a bit before slicing.
- Repeat process with the rest of the pizzas.
Created by Stuart & Company