Makes: 8 – 10 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
1 pkg of All Beef hot dogs
1 large Pepper or 4 jalapenos peppers
1 pkg of sliced cheese
8 strips of bacon
1 pkg of hot dog buns
- Preheat on top grill to medium.
- Slice hot dogs lengthwise, do not cut all the way through.
- Cut the peppers into strips.
- Place the cheese slices into the hot dogs.
- Place the peppers on top of the cheese.
- Wrap the hot dog with a strip of bacon.
Note: Bacon might not need to be secured, as it will tighten itself around the hot dog while it cooks.
- Place hot dogs on the grill.
- Cook till desired doneness. Make sure the bacon is fully cooked.
- Remove hot dogs from the grill.
- Place the hot dogs into the bun. Top with ketchup and/or mustard