Makes: 20 servings (2 tbsp each)
Prep Time: 10 – 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 T oil
- 1/4 C finely chopped onion
- 1/4 C finely chopped green pepper
- 1 bottle (18 oz.) Bull’s-Eye Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 t ground black pepper
- 1 t ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 t garlic powder
- Heat oil in medium saucepan.
- Add vegetables; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium; simmer 5 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Sauce can be used to brush on ribs or chicken during last 10 minutes of grilling time, turning every few minutes to prevent burning.