Makes: 12 servings
Prep Time: 1 – 1 1/2 hours
Cook Time: 1 – 2 hours
- 1 c butter, sliced
- 2 t minced garlic
- 1/4 c lemon pepper
- 1/4 c salt-free spicy seasoning blend
- 5 lb potatoes, cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 3 (12 fluid oz) cans beer
- 16 oz shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
- 9×13 inch foil roasting pan
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Line the bottom of the roasting pan with half of the butter, garlic, lemon pepper, and salt-free spicy seasoning blend.
- Place half of the potatoes, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, orange bell pepper and onion in the roasting pan.
- Cover with the remaining butter, garlic, lemon pepper, and seasoning blend.
- Mix in the remaining potatoes, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, orange bell pepper and onion.
- Pour in the beer until it reaches just below the top layer of vegetables.
- Cover pan with foil
- Place pan on the grill grate
- Remove pan from the grill.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Let stand until the cheese has melted.