Makes: 12 servings (1 1/2 cups each)
Prep Time: 10 – 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 C soy sauce
- 3 T honey
- 2 T distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1 1/2 t ground ginger
- 3/4 C vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 t coarsely ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, distilled white vinegar, garlic powder, ground ginger, vegetable oil, green onions and black pepper.
- Place desired meat in marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
- Remove meat.
- Discard remaining marinade.
- The salmon is ready for smoking.