Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 – 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 – 30 minutes
- 4 stalks celery, sliced diagonally 1/2 inch thick
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced diagonally like the celery
- 4 oz snow peas, tips removed, sliced diagonally into two or three pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut in narrow strips
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- 1 bunch broccoli, stems peeled, cut into florets
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1 t garlic
- 1 t fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 t salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Prepare grill.
- Collect vegetables in a large bowl.
- Stir together oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and salt and pour over vegetables.
- Stir well until vegetables are well coated.
- Divide vegetables among 8 (or more) strips of aluminum foil, each slightly longer than wide.
- Sprinkle each packet with pepper.
- Wrap foil around vegetables and seal.
- Place on hot grill for about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Remove from grill and serve.