Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 – 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 – 20 minutes
- 6 Large eggs
- 1 Large Spanish Onion, cut into 3/4 inch rings
- 1 Russet Potato
- 1/4 c Vegetable Oil
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Peel then shred potato.
- Using a kitchen towel or cheese cloth, squeeze as much water as possible out of the potato.
- Place the shredded potato in a bowl and toss with salt & pepper
- Heat a Mr. Bar-B-Q Cheese Pan on the grill and add 1 T of oil.
- Place individual onion rings in the cheese pan, two at a time.
- Then place palce 2 T or 1 small handful of the potato inside the onion rings, flattening out the potato to make an even layer.’
- Let the onion and potato cook until the top of the potatoes turn translucent.
- Crack an egg into the onion ring.
- Let the egg cook until all the whites have set and the yolk is at the desired doneness.
- Remove the onion rings with a spatula.
- Season the top with salt and cracked pepper and repeat process.
Created by Stuart & Company