- 12 HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bars (1.55 oz. each)
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 to 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Graham crackers for serving
- Heat grill to 350°F. Remove wrappers from chocolate bars; break into pieces.
- Place chocolate pieces and heavy cream in HERSHEY’S S’MORES cast iron pan. Heat on grill, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add marshmallows on top of chocolate mixture. Heat on grill 10 to 12 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and just begin to brown. Remove from grill; cool 5 minutes. Serve with graham cracker pieces.
NOTE: Recipe amounts can be increased or decreased. For each 1.55 oz. HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bar used, you will need 1 tablespoon heavy cream.
The HERSHEY’S trademark and trade dress are used under license.
Recipe used and adapted by Mr. Bar-B-Q Products LLC with permission from The Hershey Company.
Distributed by Mr. Bar-B-Q Products LLC.