Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 – 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 – 20 minutes
- 4 small (about four inches in diameter) portobello mushrooms, about 8 ounces
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 T garlic (from a jar)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Rinse.
- Place gill-side up on a shallow-rimed plate.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and garlic.
- Pour mixture over the mushrooms, letting some sink into the gills and letting some pour over the sides.
- Move the mushrooms around a to soak up a bit of the mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place on grill and cook.