Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 30 – 40 minutes
Cook Time: 8 – 10 minutes
- 6 c fresh broccoli spears
- 2 1/2 T lemon juice
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 3/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
- Place broccoli in a large bowl.
- Combine the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over broccoli and toss to coat.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Lightly coat cooking grids with oil.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat.
- Toss broccoli, then drain marinade.
- Place Parmesan cheese in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add broccoli to the parmesan cheese plastic bag, a few pieces at a time.
- Shake to coat broccoli.
- Grill broccoli, covered, over indirect medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until crisp-tender.
- Remove from grill.
- Place in a bowl.