Makes: 22 servings
Prep Time: 10 – 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 – 20 minutes
- 22 Large Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 c Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 c Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 c Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 c Shredded Cheddar
- 1/4 c Crumbled Gorgonzola
- 1/4 c Cream Cheese
- Heat the grill to medium.
- Cut the tops off of the jalapenos and tap out the seeds.
- Place the cheeses and the bacon in a food processor and pulse until well combined and creamy.
- Place the jalapeno tops facing up in the slots of a Mr. Bar-B-Q (or similar) jalapeno cooker.
- Put the cheese mixture in a piping bag, and fill each jalapeno to the top.
Tip: If you don’t have a piping bag. Use a small spoon to put the cheese into the peppers and push down carefully until filled.
- Once all the jalapenos have been filled, place the rack directly on the grill.
- Remove one done.
Created by Stuart & Company