Makes: 4+ servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Oil for frying
1 tub of Philadelphia ready to eat cheese cake filling
1 pack of large egg roll wrappers found in the Asian section
Small bowl of water
Carmel sauce (store bought is fine)
Chocolate sauce (store bought is fine)
- Clean the strawberries and lightly sugar.
- Take a 1 to 2 tablespoon of the cheese cake filling and place in the egg roll wrapper and fold up according to the instructions making sure you seal the edges (brush the edges of the egg roll wrappers with water this will help them seal).
- Then place in a container and freeze (they will need to be frozen before you fry them).
- You can make as many of these as needed; they will keep in the freezer for months.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Heat enough oil in a pan to cover 6 strawberries at a time, turning them as needed.
Follow all warning in grill’s owner’s manual about the use of oil on the grill.
- The fried cheese cake should be golden brown. Remove from the hot oil and drain on a paper towel.
- Once drained, top with the carmel and chocolate sauce.