Makes: 8 servings
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
1 lb fresh mushrooms, stems removed
8 oz blue cheese
3 medium onions, sliced into rings
1/4 c olive oil
- Preheat grill on high.
- Fill mushroom caps with crumbled blue cheese.
- Lightly oil cooking grids.
- Place onion slices and mushrooms (cheese side up) onto the grill.
- Turn onions over frequently until tender. Do not turn over mushrooms.
- Grill until blue cheese has melted and mushrooms are tender.
- Remove mushrooms to a serving plate.
- Top with grilled onions.