Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
2 t olive oil
2 T Dijon mustard
2 green onions, chopped
2 red apples, cored and thinly sliced
2 cups shredded Gouda cheese
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- Brush oil onto one side of a tortilla, and place on a plate oil side down.
- Spread about 1/2 t of mustard on the top side, and top with green onion, apple slices and about 1/2 C of shredded cheese.
- Place a second tortilla on top, and brush the top with olive oil.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients, stacking the quesadillas on the plate.
- Brush the grilling surface with oil, and place the quesadillas carefully on the grill.
- Grill for about 3 minutes, or until the bottom is crisp.
- Flip, and grill on the other side until crisp.
- Remove from the grill to serving plates and cut into quarters.
- Serve warm.