Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 10 minutes
1 whole pork tenderloin, cut into 6 x 1/2 x 1/8-inch strips
2 T brown sugar
1/2 t dry ginger
1 garlic clove, crushed
1/2 c soy sauce
1/4 c dry sherry
- In medium bowl, stir together green onion, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and sherry.
- Add pork, toss lightly to coat well.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least one hour.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade, and thread onto skewers.
- Grill directly over fire, turning to brown evenly, for 4-5 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.