Makes: 1 serving
4 oz Chicken breast marinated in Italian dressing
1 10” Flour tortilla
1⁄2 cup Shredded Romaine lettuce
1 Red pepper
1 cup Mayonnaise
1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp Cholula® Sauce (or other hot sauce)
- Marinate chicken in Italian dressing for 4-24 hours.
- Grill red pepper and blister skin. Place in baggie, wait 10 minutes, then peel skin.
- Grill marinated chicken breast.
- Finely chop red pepper and add 1⁄4 cup to 1 cup mayonnaise. Then mix. Then add 1 tbsp of Cholula® Sauce and 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan and mix.
- Warm tortilla on grill.
- Remove cooked chicken and slice on a bias.
- Lay out tortilla and spoon roasted red pepper mayo on it. Place shredded Romaine on top of mayo.
- Add chicken.
- Roll tortilla and serve.
Brought to you by: Operation BBQ Relief.