Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 2 – 6 hours
Cook Time: 20 minutes
4 12 to 14-oz bone-in pork loin chops, 1 to 1 1/4-inch thick
1 1/2 c Asian sesame with ginger salad dressing
3/4 c canned pinapple juice
1/2 t crushed red pepper
1/4 c creamy peanut butter
2 T chopped peanuts
- Place pork in large, resealable plastic bag.
- Mix together salad dressing, pineapple juice and red pepper in small bowl.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the dressing marinade.
- Pour remaining marinade over pork; close bag to seal.
- Turn bag to evenly coat pork with marinade. Refrigerate for 2-6 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Heat, stirring with wire whisk, reserved marinade and peanut butter just until combined; remove from heat.
- Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade in bag.
- Grill chops, uncovered, over direct heat for 12-16 minutes or until internal temperature of pork reaches 155ºF, turning chops over and brushing with peanut butter mixture halfway during grilling.
- Transfer chops to cutting board.
- Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 5 minutes.
- To serve, brush chops with remaining peanut butter mixture; sprinkle with peanuts.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.