Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
4 pork chops, bone-in or boneless, about 1-1/4 thick
1/2 c bottled barbecue sauce
1/3 c honey
1 T Worcestershire sauce
1 t prepared mustard
Dash hot pepper sauce
- Preheat grill to medium-hot
- For sauce, mix all ingredients except pork chops together in a small bowl.
- Place pork chops on cooking grid.
- Grill chops for about 4-5 minutes, until nicely browned on one side; turn and brush liberally with sauce.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes more; turn and brush with more sauce.
- Grill for a few minutes more, turning and brushing with sauce.
- Discard any leftover sauce.
- Serve chops immediately.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.