Makes: 4 servings (2 T each)
Prep Time: 5 – 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 – 30 minutes
- 1 envelope Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 1/3 C cider vinegar
- 1/3 olive oil
- 1 t grated lemon peel
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 t dried oregano leaves
- Mix all ingredients in cruet or medium bowl.
- Remove 1/4 cup of the dressing mixture; place in small bowl.
- Refrigerate for later use.
- Pour remaining dressing mixture over 1 lb. meat, poultry, seafood or vegetables; cover.
- Refrigerate to marinate.
- Drain meat, poultry, seafood or vegetables from marinade; discard marinade.
- Cook as desired, turning occasionally and brushing with the reserved 1/4 cup dressing mixture.
Recipe courtesy of Kraft Foods.