Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1 lb pre-marinated pork tenderloin (teriyaki recommended)
1 (10 oz.) bag European Salad Mix
2 c cubed fresh pineapple and mangos
1/2 c chopped, toasted macadamia nuts
1/3 c prepared raspberry walnut vinaigrette
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Grill pre-marinated pork tenderloin for 20 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 160ºF.
- Allow pork to cool slightly, then slice into long thin strips.
- Place salad greens on 4 dinner plates.
- Top with pork slices, pineapple, mangos and macadamia nuts.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.