Makes: 24 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
12 (4 oz each) Natural Style Clear-Cut® Boneless Rainbow Tout Fillets
3/4 lb shredded Trout Fillets
3/4 lb shredded Monterey Jack cheese
3/4 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
12 (10-inch) flour tortillas
1 qt tomato salsa
1-1/2 c sour cream
4 avocados (medium, 48 count)
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Season trout fillets with salt and pepper
- Grill until just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove and discard skin; break up trout into bite size pieces.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Arrange 1/4 cup of each cheese over half of one tortilla.
- Top cheese with 1/3 cup trout and 1/3 cup salsa; fold tortilla in half.
- Place tortilla on hot, dry griddle; cook, turning once, until tortilla is lightly browned on both sides and cheese is melted.
- Cut into quarters.
- Serve with 2 tablespoons sour cream and 1/3 of a peeled, sliced avocado.
Recipe courtesy of Clear Spring Foods, Inc.