Makes: 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hour
6-7 lb bone-in smoked ham
2 T brown sugar
1 T ground coriander
1 T paprika
1 t cumin
1/2 t cinnamon
1/4 t cloves
1/4 c lemon marmalade
2 T orange juice
- Preheat grill to medium-hot (375-425ºF.) for indirect cooking.
- Place drip pan in center, not over heat source (for gas grill, turn off center burner; for charcoal grill, bank coals on either side).
- Score top and sides of ham with a knife in a crisscross pattern.
- Mix all remaining ingredients except the glaze ingredients and rub into surface of ham.
- Place ham, score side up, in center of grill over drip pan.
- Cover and grill for 1 – 1 1/2 hours until internal temperature of ham (measured with a meat thermometer) reads 140ºF (about 15-18 minutes per pound).
- Combine marmalade and orange juice in a small bowl.
- Brush over ham and grill 5 minutes more.
- Remove ham from grill and let stand 15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.