Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 8 – 10 minutes
1 whole pork tenderloin, butterflied
6 T lime juice, divided
4 T soy sauce
1 T honey
1 T ketchup
3 T vegetable oil
2 t sugar
2 T chopped mint
2 T chopped cilantro
1/2 t crushed red pepper flakes
1 cucumber, seeded, thinly sliced
8 small radishes, cleaned and thinly sliced
1 bag mixed spring greens
- In large self-sealing bag combine 3 tablespoons lime juice, soy sauce and honey; add tenderloin, seal bag and toss gently to thoroughly combine.
- Let marinate one hour in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl whisk together the remaining lime juice, ketchup, oil, sugar, mint, cilantro and red pepper. Toss cucumbers and radishes with dressing, set aside.
- Evenly divide greens among four dinner plates.
- Prepare medium-hot fire in grill.
- Remove tenderloin from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill pork directly over fire for a total of 8-10 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
- Remove pork from grill.
- Slice thinly; layer atop greens and top with herbed salad dressing.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.