Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 4 to 24 hours
Cook Time: 10 minutes
1 lb boneless pork loin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 c plain low fat yogurt
2 T ground coriander
1/2 t turmeric
1/2 t ground cumin
1/2 t salt
1/4 t ground ginger
- In medium bowl stir together yogurt, orange juice and seasonings; add pork to bowl, stir to coat with marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade; shaking cubes gently to remove excess marinade. Discard remaining marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Skewer pork evenly on skewers.
- Grill over medium-hot fire, turning frequently, for about 10 minutes, until nicely browned.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.