Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 15 minutes
2 beef round (sirloin) tip center steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 8 ounces each)
2/3 c prepared Italian dressing
2 T chopped fresh cilantro
1 T chili powder
Chopped fresh cilantro
Sour cream (optional)
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl.
- Place beef steaks and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn steaks to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place steaks on grid and grill, covered to desired doneness, turning once. (Do not overcook.)
- Season with salt, as desired.
- Serve with toppings, if desired.
Recipe and photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff.