Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
4 beef shoulder center steaks, cut 3⁄4 inch thick
1/3 c prepared creamy Caesar dressing
2 T mayonnaise
1⁄2 t pepper
1⁄4 c shredded Parmesan cheese
4 Kaiser rolls, split
4 romaine lettuce leaves
8 tomato slices
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Combine Caesar dressing and mayonnaise in small bowl. Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of beef steaks evenly with pepper.
- Place steaks on grid and grill, covered, to desired doneness.
- Top steaks evenly with cheese.
- Remove steaks; keep warm.
- Place rolls cut sides down on grid; grill 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted.
- Spread cut sides of rolls with dressing mixture.
- Line bottom of each roll with lettuce and tomato; top with steak.
- Close sandwiches.
Recipe and photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff.