Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
3/4 lb ground pork
1/2 t black pepper
1 t garlic powder
1/4 t salt
4 slices Canadian-style bacon
4 lettuce leaves
4 tomato slices
4 toasted sandwich buns
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix first 4 ingredients and shap into 4 patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Grill or broil for 4 minutes on each side, until an instant read thermometer reads 160ºF.
- Place patties on bottom half of toasted sandwich bun.
- Layer on Canadian-style bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Top with remaining half of bun.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.