Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 4 hours t0 24 hours
Cook Time: 15 minutes
4 bone-in pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick
2 T brown sugar
2 t grated ginger root
1 c beer
- Place chops in a self-sealing plastic bag; add remaining ingredients and seal bag.
- Gently massage bag to evenly distribute marinade ingredients. Refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill directly over coals, cover grill and grill for 10 minutes, turning once.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.